Urdu Cookbook Scholarship
Urdu Cookbook is honored to be sponsoring two $750 scholarships for any Senior attending a four- year college or university in the fall of 2016-17.
Recipients will be awarded scholarships based upon the most thought-provoking, creative and well crafted essay about “Indian & Pakistani Food“
Eligibility & How to Apply
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America, Australia or United Kingdom.
- Be a first-time freshman.
- Graduating high school seniors (You must have graduated from high school by August 2015)
Be accepted and plan to enroll in a U.S, AU or UK accredited school, college or university. You must:
- Plan to stay in school/ college/ University for at least two consecutive terms
- Complete the task on your own. This is a merit-based scholarship, therefore, only the eligible student/applicant may complete the task.
- Essay of 800-1500 words on “Indian & Pakistani Food“
- Send your essays to “scholarships[@]urducookbook.com“
- Presentation (spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Essays (quality of writing, word count, etc)
Electronic applications will be accepted August 15th, 2016 – November 18th, 2016.